Thursday 7 June 2012

心形页面图 Menu Tabs: Love & Hearts

Remember to Join this! And yes, the answers are in the ABOUT ME section in BOTH blogs.

#I'll be coming out with an easier activity next month peeps! :) No quiz, promise!

Ahem! Looks like I've got used to making large size materials until I felt rather uncomfortable in making miniature stuffs. However, as a newbie in freebie-making (Hey, you've 5 months experience!) I swear to learn it all the time.

Back to Menu Tab making! THEME: Love is in the Air.

I will be featuring several styles of tabs and hope you guys like it! Once again, feel free to take them and leave feedback!

记得参加这个!答案就在两个部落里的“自我介绍”部分啦!

心情部落:http://sharonnghy94.blogspot.com/p/i-am-sharon.html
素材、作文部落:http://nonsensical-orator230994.blogspot.com/p/about-orator.html

#下回的比赛比较简单。我保证,没有问卷了。

我好像已经做惯了大素材,做小的,蛮辛苦呢!身为素材新手(什么新手,你已有五个月经验啦!)我会坚持学习制作原汁原味的素材。

我又再做页面图啦!主题:

我会做一些款式,希望你们喜欢哦!记得给意见哦!








暂时只做好两款,因为我还要更新心情部落、研究blogskin和做功课。敬请期待。

Did only two styles because I have to update my unprivate diary, experiment with blogskin and complete my homework. Stay tuned!

0 Little Whisper(s):

Post a Comment