Saturday 14 July 2012

Wish Your Blog got Promoted?

#Weird look


Hmm... looks like my first segment was pretty a flip-flop. Never mind, first trial right?

QUIZZES ARE A BAD IDEA.


Now I will be up with a brand new segment which will last for a month since I will be offline for two weeks when I finally entered Teacher's Training College in Penang. I will be busy for the orientation soon and having a laptop is certainly a horrible idea. (Yes, It'll be costly, and imagine if it got stolen??!!)




No worries. No quizzes. No hassle. Just THREE simple rules.


1. Follow both my blogs and like my page. (No follow back, sorry! I will follow if your blog captivates my attention.) (Of course it's not compulsory; but doing so will increase your chances! )



2. Have at least two comments in my blogs. Any post will do! (Yup, even if you leave one comment in my diary blog and one in this blog, that counts too!)

3. Click my Nuffnang.


The blogs will be chosen based on 


  • Your blog content (It's okay if you are just writing about your life. Some people write them interestingly!)
  • Creativity (okay, my blog is just simple and I will be revamping it soon. :P)
  • Your method in using your language. (Okay we know that you are a future teacher alright. ==''')

  • And of course, to join this segment, please do leave your blogger username and your blog links. I will visit your blogs and the five best will get reviewed!

  • Of course, besides that, the number of comments will be considered too! :P (Not just comments such as "HI" or "your blog is beautiful, visit mine too".

That's it! Simple and easy! No banners to post on your blogs or whatsoever! Start simple, that's the way.

Nah, I will be giving a month's time since I will not be able to go online for two weeks. (And anyone please tell me how to set Facebook on Mobile?)

*************************************************************************************




恩,看来我的第一个活动蛮失败哦。第一次嘛!

看来,我不应该出问题考倒网友们!


现在,我将举办一个全新活动,为期一个月,因为当我进入槟城师范时,我将会两个星期不上网。那儿当然会有新生迎接期,很忙碌,不可能要携带手提电脑到处跑把?还有,我更不可能留下手提电脑的对不对?万一被偷了怎么办?


别担心。没有考题。不麻烦。只有三个条规:

1.跟踪我的两个部落和赞专页。(对不起哦,别叫我交换关注,我喜欢的部落我自然会关注哦。)(当然不是强迫的,不过,这么做当然提高你的机会啦。)

2.在我的部落留下至少两个留言,什么帖子都行。(即使是在分别部落留言也算)

3.点击Nuffnang。



当然咯,要参加这项活动,记得要留下你的博客名字和部落网址。我会到你们家坐坐,五个最好部落将有机会被我介绍、推荐哦!

入选方法

部落内容(拥有心情部落者,不用怕落选。有者真的能写得很精彩呢!


当然,评论的数量也被考虑哦!(不要只是打招呼或说“你的部落很美”这类啦。)

我将有两个星期没上网,所以这场比赛就有一个月时间给你们参加啦!(我还不会设定手机上面子书呢。)

5 comments:

  1. Blog name : Deep In My Heart

    Blog url : http://leenak-taurus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog name: Detonation
    Blog address: http://darkforce-devil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ‖゛Мικι εrη♥‖
    http://my-onlystyle.blogspot.com/
    來我家坐坐哦+推薦

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‖゛Мικι εrη♥‖
    http://my-onlystyle.blogspot.com/

    多多支持+推薦哦~
    感激不盡啊^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zhi Huii :D
    http://yuniisloveemo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete